We know that rising fuel prices are a real cause for concern for many of our residents. The further energy price cap rise due in October will undoubtably place more pressure on households already struggling with the “cost of living” crisis.
Our Financial Inclusion Team can support you to reduce your energy usage and ensure you receive any grants or discounts you are entitled too.
Our Financial Inclusion Team can do this by:
- Giving hints and tips on saving energy in your home and advising you on local grants and advice initiatives.
- Accessing Grants and Funds.
- Check your eligibility for the Warm Home Discount Scheme, Winter Fuel Payment, Cold Weather Payment and check any other grants and funds that are available
- Provide advice on Fuel Debt
- Liaise with suppliers on your behalf and apply for help with fuel debt where available
- Advice on Energy tariffs
- Provide advice on Suppliers and Energy tariffs
- Provide Heating Demonstrations
- Ensure you are using your heating system efficiently by using your programmer to reduce your fuel costs.
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our specialist Financial Inclusion Team, via email email@example.com , or by phone on : 03451 772244 if you are struggling to heat your home, in fuel debt and require further support.