Financial Inclusion Team
We appreciate that our tenants will sometimes face difficult financial situations. This could be through struggling to cope with debt, or a change in your personal circumstances. It could also be that you are finding it difficult to understand the changes to the Welfare Benefit system, or you are struggling to budget on much less money.
Our Financial Inclusion Team offers free, specialist and confidential money advice to all our tenants. The 3 dedicated officers are happy to provide the advice over the phone, in the office, via email or in your own home – whichever suits you best.
How they can help you?
- Offer detailed benefit checks and assistance to make claims
- Provide advice and support when settling into your new home
- Apply for grants on your behalf
- Address debts
- Challenging decisions from the DWP and local government
- Offer energy advice & support to deal with fuel debt.
- Provide advice and guidance with budgeting
You can contact the Financial Inclusion Team by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the main office on: 03451 772244.
Please click on the tabs below for further information on the different areas of Money Advice we provide.